Monday, September 17, 2007

Game with one person...hmm...

As weird as this may sound, I would want to play poker Texas-Hold'em style with Albert Einstein. Most experienced and professional players will tell you that hold'em is just a game of probabilities and chance, but I seem to believe that Einstein would not take to this strategy. Though thought to be one of the greatest mathematicians of history, I believe Einstein would probably take a leisurely approach to play the game for entertainment value instead of playing to win. Thus to prove my ignorance-as whoever reading this might want-I will gladly play poker against Einstein just to test my theory.

2 comments:

SiberDrac Terrian said...

I have a poster of Einstein on my dorm room wall. You could tape it to a chair and play against that...

JShoe said...

Seriously, I wonder what Einstein did for fun. How did Einstein relax?

Did he do college-level calculus for fun? Or can you picture him pouring back a couple of pints at the pub?


Maybe he just spent his time posing for posters like the one your friend has.